Wednesday, September 17, 2008
If only the eyedrops I take to prevent my blood vessels from creeping up around my perpetually dry contact lenses were actually an antidepressant opthalmic solution. I'd be the happiest person with bloodshot eyes around.

Our dog Riley got caught on the fence this week. No, I'm not referring to her indecision about the upcoming election. (although she is probably the most rational mind in the Miller household regarding inflammatory topics like car privileges and Obamaphilia, and I'm sure she's the type who would vote for whomever we expressed the least amount of hatred for) I'm referring to the latch on our gate piercing her side, Passion of the Boxer style, and finding her limping around the backyard with an ominous air pocket by her back leg.

I really hope she's okay.
posted by Emily at 5:54 PM |

2 Comments:

At September 18, 2008 at 5:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
Poor puppy :(
 


At September 18, 2008 at 6:37 PM, Blogger Candace said........
oh my goodness! i did that to my hand once, but it was just my hand. i hope your pup is okay, too.