Monday, June 9, 2008
  • "This is going to be the weirdest compliment you get all day, but your teeth look like an lit airport runway."
  • "You're Hawaiian, right? Polynesian? I can tell by the accent."
  • "You go to Whitworth? What a religious person!"
  • "This is good coffee, I wasn't expecting this."
  • "I bet you have cute kids."
  • "Oh yeah, squirt that whipped cream out good."
  • "If I was forty years younger I'd take you to a movie."
  • "THANKS, COFFEE MOM!" (this was a 5-year-old boy.)

posted by Emily at 10:12 PM |

3 Comments:

At June 10, 2008 at 8:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
Haha, the lit runway thing is the best pick-up line I've ever heard! Hahaha, but the accent? You don't even have an accent! Oh...those are great.
 


At June 11, 2008 at 9:23 PM, Blogger Candace said........
i've been thinking the one about your teeth for a long time but was too shy to tell you. at least funny things happen to you to keep your day... interesting.
 


At June 12, 2008 at 9:53 AM, Blogger Fodoz said........
okay my fave is number 2. i just read them out loud to my housemates. (i thought they were funnier than they did because i know you.)